Sunday, January 12, 2014

Diversity and Racism

I have a very diverse group of friends. I have friends who are Asian, African, and East Indian, and even homosexual. I just like people for who they are. I am African-American, and my best friend is a white lady who is 12 years younger than I am. We are always talking about black and white racial stereotypes to each other, and we actually laugh about them. The other day we were talking, and I asked her "why do white people love to do dangerous things like skydiving, bungee jumping, and mountain climbing?" She said to me "because black people are always being chased by the police, but white people have to create their own excitement." We are very open about racial stereotypes, and we have a good time with it. Just felt like sharing that. Don't forget to visit my web site-www.grief2joy.com.
Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment